Saturday, April 26, 2014

Reflections

I cannot believe it's been over a year since my last post!  So much has transpired in the last 12+ months that I wanted to "start fresh" and begin posting regularly again.  I love to write and I also love sharing stories and experiences with my followers.  I am vowing to do more of that in 2014 and I hope you will join me on the journey!

2013 was a year of enormous growth for me personally and professionally.  My small wedding and event planning business has blossomed into so much more than I expected when I first set out to start this venture.  Events by Jackie M continues to grow and evolve in the wedding market, and I am still learning so much.

Last year brought me many new adventures and each one presented new challenges but boy, were they exciting!  I met (and continue to meet) dynamic couples, their family and friends, and more than a handful of amazingly talented professionals.  I am always so humbled by the way these people embrace me and allow me to play such a big part in their lives.  My clients have welcomed me into their homes, their lives, and relied on me to orchestrate the production that is their love story.  It has simply been... incredible.

I look forward to the new challenges 2014 has in store and I cannot wait to share some of the very special love stories that are unfolding.  I hope that the stories I share with you take your breath away.  I hope that you are wowed by romantic details, amazing scenery, and secret moments caught between my clients. I know I am wowed... every day.  I hope that each of you (clients and pros alike!) knows how very special you are to me and how much I depend on you to make these events happen.  Here is to a fantastic wedding season and to sharing the love!!

This beautiful image is one of my favorites from 2013. 
  Photography jennymoloney.com


XOXO
Jackie M

No comments:

Post a Comment